Stay up to date with the Ring of Gullion

Sign up to ensure that you don't miss out on any Ring of Gullion news and events!

Slieve Gullion Buildings Preservation Trust

Slieve Gullion Buildings Preservation Trust

The Slieve Gullion Buildings Preservation Trust was established in 2012 to focus on historic buildings of interest in the Ring of Gullion area.

The Trusts aim is to restore both listed and unlisted buildings within the small villages which make up South Armagh. These include Meigh, Drumintee, Camlough, Sliverbridge, Jonesborough, Mullaghbane, Forkhill and further afield. The trust aim to bring buildings back to their former glory and prevent them from falling into a state of disrepair.

There are so many buildings to focus on which have seemingly been allowed to fall into rack and ruin. The trusts lynch pin project has been to save Killeavy Castle situated at the foot of Slieve Gullion. The castle has recently been up for sale and until the outcome of the sale has been made public the trust are working on a database of properties.

The trust hold regular events and everyone is welcome to attend.

For more information on our group please contact [email protected]

Check back here for a list of building and their history coming soon!

Lottery Funded
NIEA DoE N&M DC Biodiversity

Quick Contact

Ring of Gullion AONB
Crossmaglen Community Centre,
O’Fiaich Square,
Crossmaglen,
BT35 9AA.

Tel: +44 (0)28 3086 1949
Slieve Gullion Forest Park: +44 (0)28 3031 3170
Email: info@ringofgullion.org

Latest Tweets

Photo Galleries & Videos