Stay up to date with the Ring of Gullion

Sign up to ensure that you don't miss out on any Ring of Gullion news and events!

Report waste crime

Report waste crime

How can you report illegal waste management ?

You can report illegal waste management to Crimestoppers or to the Northern Ireland Environment Agency’s Environmental Crime Unit.

What you should do:

visually try to work out what sort of waste it is and how much of it there is
make a note of the dates and times you saw any waste being tipped and its exact location

Do not:

touch waste – it may contain syringes, toxic substances or asbestos
disturb the site – there may be evidence there that will assist an investigation
put yourself at risk by tackling anyone you think is involved or by taking photographs or making yourself obvious

For more information about waste crime click here.


Lottery Funded
NIEA DoE N&M DC Biodiversity

Quick Contact

Ring of Gullion AONB
Crossmaglen Community Centre,
O’Fiaich Square,
BT35 9AA.

Tel: +44 (0)330 137 4898


Visitor Servicing and Attractions: 0330 137 4046

for any visitor servicing questions.

Latest Tweets

Photo Galleries & Videos

Click to access the login or register cheese