The Public Health Agency (PHA) have identified funding to address Health and Wellbeing in Northern Ireland. The Grants will support a wide range of strategic themes and priorities including:
* ‘Making Life Better’ (Public health framework) priorities
* Mental Heath, Emotional Well-being, Suicide Prevention and Self-Harm.
The PHA are inviting community and voluntary sector organisations, through the CLEAR Project, to apply for non-recurring small grants to address the outlined themes.
The PHA has commissioned the CLEAR Project to facilitate this process in the Western, Southern, South Eastern and Belfast Local Commissioning Group areas. Small grants have already been allocated in the Northern area via the four community networks.
Two types of awards are available under this scheme:
- Award one grants – Up to £1,000 that non-constituted and constituted non-profit taking Community / Voluntary Sector groups can apply for.
- Award two grants – Between £1,001 and to a maximum of £5,000 for constituted, non-profit taking Community / Voluntary sector groups.
If you are interested in applying for the small grant, click here.
- General guidance notes
- Grant Application form 2019/20
- Guidelines for completing application form
- Funding Announcement
- Take 5 Leaflet
- Making Life Better
- PHA Quality Standards for services Promoting Mental and Emotional Wellbeing & Suicide Prevention
Closing date – Tuesday 23rd July 2019 at 3.00 pm.