Funding opportunity up to £90,000 available.
Mourne, Gullion and Lecale Rural Development Partnership will be holding a series of Mandatory Pre-Application Workshops across the district for potential applicants who wish to apply for funding under it’s “Rural Business Investment” scheme.
The Rural Business Investment Scheme aims to provide investment support for the creation and development of micro and small enterprises (including farm diversification and private tourism businesses) in rural areas. All towns/villages are eligible with the exception of those located within the town/city boundary of Newry/Downpatrick.
Information presented at each Workshop will include an overview of:
· The Rural Development Programme
· The Application Process
· The Scheme Eligibility Criteria
There will also be an opportunity to speak with Mourne, Gullion and Lecale Rural Development Partnership representatives on a one-to-one basis.
Mandatory Pre-Application Workshops will be held at:
|Important – Please arrive 15 minutes before each workshop session to allow sign in and confirm attendance|
|11 February 2019||Kilmorey Arms Hotel, 41-45 Greencastle Road, Kilkeel, BT34 4BH||10am and 7pm sharp|
|12 February 2019||Downshire Civic Centre, Downshire Estate, Ardglass Road, Downpatrick, BT30 6GQ||10am and 7pm sharp|
|13 February 2019||Ti Chulainn Centre, 2 Bog Road, Mullaghbawn, Newry, BT35 9TT||10am and 7pm sharp|
|14 February 2019||Cabra Community Centre, 130 Castlewellan Road, Cabra, Newry, BT34 5RA||10am and 7pm sharp|
|15 February 2019||The Lodge, 1 Dublin Road, Castlewellan, BT31 9AG||10am and 7pm sharp|
Please note there are a number of prerequisites when applying for funding via this Scheme:
· Registration is essential.
· Attendance at one of the above Mandatory Pre-Application Workshop is essential. Failure to attend will result in exclusion from the process.
· Workshops must be attended by the business owner/director etc that has legal responsibility to sign on behalf of the organisation, ie you cannot send someone on your behalf e.g. member of staff.
· Businesses operating within Downpatrick and Newry are not eligible for grant support though this scheme.
Please register by calling 0300 013 2233 extension 2506. Or alternatively you can email [email protected] and provide the following information: name, organisation, address, telephone number, email address, AM or PM workshop, any specific requirements.
More information is available on www.mournegullionlecale.com