The Enterprise Development Team is the first point of contact to support local businesses, from the smallest through to the very largest, offering a range of internal and external expertise and advice .
Working closely with support agencies and partners, they can put you in touch with just the right person to help your business succeed.
Contact them now for advice and support in any of the following areas:
- Business start-up – Information and guidance for new business start-ups in the Newry, Mourne and Down District area through the Go For It Programme.
- Business support – Guidance and information for your business on a broad range of topics include the Tender for Growth and Brexit support.
- Skills development – Developing local businesses to meet their skills and training needs.
- Funding information – Access to a range of funding and finance options for your business.
- Signposting – To our external business support agencies and partners.
- Liaising with Council – Get help sourcing information on Council services, including Planning and Regulatory Services.
For more information on how the Enterprise Development team can help your business,
please contact them on [email protected] or Tel. 0330 137 4000