Grow your Business with NMD!
NMD Business Growth is a new major initiative that can provide you with the practical support to overcome barriers to growth and to identify, target and exploit new business opportunities.
NMD Business Growth can provide your business with:
- Up to six days FREE mentoring support, that is bespoke to your business requirements and delivered in a flexible manner to suit your needs
- Access to workshops and thematic programmes which focus on skill development and learning in key specific business areas
- Networking opportunities with other SMEs
- Linkages with other support structures to help you grow your business with the right professional support
To be eligible to the programme your business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area
- Employ less than 50 people
- Have the potential to create additional jobs
- Have export, innovation or productivity improvement potential
Access to the range of support available will be discussed at time of application based on individual business requirements and potential for growth.
1. Download an Enquiry form
Click here to download an enquiry form.
2. Attach the enquiry form to an email and send it to:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, forms can be posted to:
Enterprise, Employment & Regeneration,
Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
Haughey House | Greenbank Industrial Estate | Newry | Co. Down | BT34 2QU
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.