‘Food for Life Get Together’ are holding a training session
This practical cooking course will equip you with everything you need to know to offer simple cooking
sessions within your own communities. The main elements covered will be food safety, cooking equipment
and facilities, organising the cooking area, choosing ‘good food’ recipes, engaging with different groups of
people, and cooking for celebrations and events.
What you will gain from the day:
• Confidence to offer simple cooking sessions with your own communities
• Tips and ideas for cooking activities and demonstrations
• Good Food recipes suitable for a range of events and different groups
Who is it for?
- This course is for anyone who want to bring different generations together through good food-based activities and share learning with others.
When and where?
- Thursday 19th March 2020. Belfast Model School for Girls. Belfast 10:00am to 4:00pm
Cost and how to book:
- This is a free course.
- Book by emailing [email protected]