Northern Ireland businesses with growth potential are invited to access support to help them prepare for EU exit transition.
Invest Northern Ireland is offering financial support to help businesses develop contingency plans to mitigate the impact of EU exit, assess the associated business risks and improve their operational capability.
The scheme is available to businesses that are Invest Northern Ireland customers. To be eligible to become an Invest Northern Ireland customer, businesses must:
- Reach a turnover of £250,000 per annum within five years.
- Achieve at least 25% of those sales outside of Northern Ireland.
Eligible businesses will also need to demonstrate growth potential.
- Grant assistance up to 50% of one year’s salary, to a maximum £20,000, to engage a new or redeploy an existing member of staff in a Brexit preparation project.
- Assistance up to £10,000 for a maximum period of 12 months for office rental located outside the UK, for market research purposes.
- Up to a maximum £25,000 for specialist consultancy fees for Brexit-related activities.
The grant will offer customers financial support up to a maximum of £50,000 at a rate of up to 50%.
Support may be accessed at any time. To find out more, click here.