A £500,000 funding pot is available for organisations in Northern Ireland to carry out minor building works and/or purchase equipment.
Organisations do not have to be primarily an arts organisation to be eligible for funding (for example, community groups may apply), however, the purpose of the requested equipment or minor works must be clearly focused on the arts. Eligible costs include:
- Lighting equipment.
- Stage equipment.
- Sound equipment.
- Accessibility equipment.
- Captioning equipment.
- Video equipment.
- Minor building works.
- IT equipment.
- Office equipment.
Particular priority will be given to equipment and minor works which:
- Address COVID-19 requirements in working remotely.
- Improve the accessibility of the arts.
- Improve the direct delivery of arts provision.
- Enhance or broaden the audience/participants’ experience of arts programming.
- Raise the quality of the artistic work produced.
No minimum or maximum grant sizes are specified. Applicants are asked to be realistic in their expectations and budgets and bear in mind that the amount of funding available is limited and demand for funds is likely to be extremely high.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on 15 October 2020. To find out more and apply, click here.