Applications are being invited from small to medium scale arts and cultural organisations in Northern Ireland that have a proven track record of quality work and public engagement, supported by public funding in one of the last three financial years.
Grants of up to £25,000 will be awarded to assist organisations most in need due to loss of income or operational capacity up to 31 March 2021, enabling them to continue to develop and/or deliver activities. Organisations can also apply for funding to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances. This could include a period of research, development and/or delivery of creative activity/projects by 31 March 2021.
The grants can cover costs such as:
- Costs of artists and tutors (including fees, accommodation, subsistence, travel).
- Staff (except for staff who have taken up the offer of the Government’s furlough scheme).
- Urgent operational costs.
- Organisational/skills development to ensure you are fit for purpose during and after COVID-19.
- Specialist skills for online presentation of existing or new work.
- Modest investments in capital equipment where this is related to project design and/or delivery and/or specific project costs.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on 17 September 2020. Click here for more information.