Join our experienced tutor for a free two-day practical training course in tree coppicing.
You will learn how to:
- The species of trees which can be coppiced.
- Manage a wooded area for coppicing.
- How to correctly coppice a tree.
- How to sort the products for later use.
- Uses of coppicing products.
Coppicing is a useful way of maximising the productivity of a wooded area in a sustainable way.
We’ll be meeting at the side of the Jonesborough Pastoral Centre. All tools and safety equipment are provided, all you need to bring with you is weather appropriate clothing, sturdy footwear (ideally hiking boots) and a packed lunch.
Booking essential as places are limited.