Visit Bluebell Lane Glamping for some traditional Samhain fun.
- Meet the resident fairies and ghosts telling local tales and folklore.
- Dare to take a walk through the Banshee’s trail, but be careful you might just find the Cailleagh Berra’s lair.
- Ghost stories at the open fire with Cailleagh Berra.
- Roasting marshmallows around the open fire.
- Pumpkin picking with the Patsy the Scarecrow.
- Complementary hot chocolate.
- Best Fancy Dress Halloween Prize.
Thursday 28th October, Friday 29th October and Saturday 30th October. This experience is approximately one hour long and involves walking on uneven grass paths. Please wear appropriate footwear such as wellies or boots and remember to wrap everyone up warm as this is an outdoor event. Please be sure to arrive at Bluebell Lane Glamping 5 mins before your slot.
Keep and eye on Bluebell Lane Glamping for more information on how to book.