The Covid19 pandemic and the measures that have been introduced in response have been the ultimate disruptor to the way that businesses – locally, nationally and globally – operate. Challenges such as remote working, selling and sourcing online and managing customer relationships from a distance have forced most owner-managers to fundamentally reassess their existing business model.
Delivered as part of the NMD DC Business Growth Programme, the Business Reboot Programme challenges owner-managers to ‘think outside the box’, to embrace innovative ideas and to adapt their business model to reflect the New Realities of life.
What does the programme involve?
2 workshops aimed at laying a foundation for your online growth
o Preparing to embrace change in your business;
o Driving change to achieve the best results for your business;
Access to bespoke one-to-one mentoring from an experienced consultant whose role will be to challenge you, to present new ideas to you and to help you to make the right decisions for your business as we emerge from the current adverse trading conditions.
The focus here will be on assisting you to reconfiguring your business model, where required – how you:
– Engage with your customers, your suppliers and your staff;
– Market the business and build brand awareness;
– Use technologies and digitalisation to secure a competitive advantage.
Due to ongoing restrictions relating to travel and social interaction, all one to one mentoring will be provided virtually using Zoom software.
If you are not familiar with this software, a member of the Full Circle team can assist you to access and begin to use this.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your Business must:
Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area;
Employ less than 50 people;
Please note that if you have previously participated on the NMD DC Business Growth Programme, you may apply however the amount of mentoring support that you will be eligible to receive will be restricted to one day.
And participation is FREE ….?
Yes – the Programme is 100% free to participants.
The Programme forms part of the NMD DC Business Growth Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
How long does the Programme last for?
The Programme will start in early July and run until September 2020.
So how do I apply ….?
To be considered for a place on the Programme, all you have to do is:
1. Email Sandy at Full Circle – [email protected] – and let him know that you wish to apply for a place on the Business Reboot Programme. Alternatively, please call Sandy on 07544 842590.
2. Sandy will then liaise directly with you to ensure that you are eligible to apply and to assess your priority support needs in this field.
3. Deadline for all expressions of interest in relation to this Programme is Friday 26 June @ 13:00 – we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible because we expect demand to be extremely high for places on this Programme.