Are you up to speed with raising money from Gift Aid?
- This clear and practical course will give you all the info and materials you need to boost your fundraising by 25% from your small and large donations.
- Many charities are not making the most of the new Gift Aid Small Donations scheme for gifts up to £20 where declarations are NOT needed. Others are not claiming on different locations they work from and are missing out on up to £2,000 for community building, church, regional office, seminars rooms or community halls.
- Many are also not confident on how the main Gift Aid scheme works and how to maximise income from donations, events, memberships and sponsorship etc.
- This course is ideal for those new and experienced in Gift Aid to ensure you are making the maximum claim possible for past, present and future donations.
- Delivered by experienced Gift Aid Trainer, Neil Irwin MInstF (Dip) with access to practical resources and looking a best practice examples these course can help volunteers, fundraisers, finance and trustees understand the opportunities to claim and avoid the audit pitfalls. This training is for organisations that are registered charities or community amateur sports clubs.
To book contact Stephen on 028 3026 7011 or [email protected] .