We invite you on a Journey into our Giant Spirit.
Tourism in Northern Ireland has grown over the past decade into a £1billion industry. We have even greater ambition for the sector of the next decade projecting a doubling of tourism revenue by 2030.
In line with this, an exciting new experience brand has been developed for Northern Ireland and Tourism NI is delighted to share it with you at our upcoming brand roadshows.
Northern Ireland – Embrace a Giant Spirit is an opportunity and an invitation to create economic uplift for everyone involved in tourism, in all parts of Northern Ireland. It will build on the strengths and successes of the last decade to give authentic experiences provided by businesses large and small, that will leave our visitors with unforgettable memories. This new experience brand will be used by Tourism NI and Tourism Ireland to promote Northern Ireland on the island of Ireland and internationally with the aim of increasing visitor numbers and ensuring economic impact across all regions of NI.
Please join Tourism NI at one of the below information sessions, each running from 10am – 12.30pm.
Roadshow dates and locations:
- Tues 4th Feb NEWCASTLE – Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
- Wed 5th Feb PORTADOWN – Seagoe Hotel
- Thurs 6th Feb FERMANAGH – Killyhevlin Hotel
- Mon 10th Feb DERRY~LONDONDERRY – Bishop’s Gate Hotel
- Wed 12th Feb BALLYCASTLE – Marine Hotel
- Thurs 13th Feb BALLYMENA – Tullyglass Hotel
- Fri 14th Feb CARRICKFERGUS – Loughshore Hotel
- Tues 18th Feb GREYABBEY – Orange Tree House
- Thurs 20th Feb LISBURN – Lagan Valley Island
- Tues 25th Feb COOKSTOWN – Tullylagan Hotel
- Fri 28th Feb BELFAST – Stormont Hotel
Let’s unlock our giant spirit and show it to the world!
To register for one of these workshops, please click the ‘REGISTER NOW’ button and complete the online registration form.