During the sessions Ann will support you on your nature journey.
• Weekly grounding and gratitude meditations; exploring the nature connection pathways; nature-based homework invitations and solo time in nature; sharing your nature immersion journey with others each week
• A group nature immersion experience on week 6 (face to face dependent on Government Covid 19 guidelines)
• A group mentoring support session 4 weeks after course completion. This will be through zoom to support you in continuing your nature connection journey.
• Deepening a re-connection with nature through the senses;
• Nurturing creativity and a symbiotic relationship with nature;
• Boosting mood and stress reduction
• Building coping strategies and resilience during these uncertain times.
“During lockdown Ann was inspired during her own forest immersion, to design and test her first online nature intervention programme. The research findings of the course were overwhelmingly positive. Stopping when the lockdown came was a gift enhanced by the most precious gift of this course. I felt a joy every morning in anticipation of what nature would teach me” Course participant.
Painting care of Artist Euphemia Murphy.